Theory - So-Sul's treatment?? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory So-Sul's treatment??

Lasaro Ginjou

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, we all believe that the BFD (Shi-Ho) stole the three One Moon Divine Medicines for So-Sul's healing. But it was never actually mentioned that they are going to use them for this very purpose. It was our own speculation.

While thinking that it can be only a speculation, I recently had a theory concerning the Evil Medicine of the Blood and Bone School.

What if So-Sul was healed by the Evil Medicine (Ma-Hwan Dan) instead of the One Moon Divine Medicine?

The first reason why I think that is that it has been confirmed by Chun-Woo himself that for someone to control the One Moon Divine Medicine they need the strongest Ki distribution/circulation technique, the Black Heaven and Earth Technique. But we are (I believe) 100% certain that Chun-Woo has followed his master's wish and will never give the technique to anyone apart from his chosen disciple, Shi-Woon.

So, if the One Moon Divine Medicine cannot be controlled, then it cannot be used. Hence, the treatment involved something else. Then I thought about the Evil Medicine.

The Evil Medicine:
1. Can amplify the Ki quality of the user. This works by activating So-Sul's Ki and forcefully breaking through her Yins causing them to unblock.
2. has been characterized as having an explosive effect. This is one more thing that justifies how this medicine made the Ki break through and unblock the 9 Yins within So-Sul.
4. Can brainwash people. So-Sul clearly seemed to act weird just like Chun-Woo. What if they are brainwashing her in the same way? It is also something that must be taken regularly as shown with Chun-Woo since the effects wear off eventually. So using it as a treatment makes sense.

What does everyone think?

Irishwonder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Lasaro Ginjou

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Last edited:

Irishwonder

Reaction score
Country
United States

Last edited:

Lasaro Ginjou

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Last edited:

Irishwonder

Reaction score
Country
United States

Last edited: