- Joined
- Mar 3, 2009
- Messages
- 673
- Reaction score
- 1,092
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I've been wondering how you guys got into Psyren so I made a topic.
For me it was around late December/Early January when a golden week had come up so I had nothing to read at OM. I decided to pick something at random from the Recent Updates and this one series caught my eye the name looked cool and there was only 54 chapters. So it wouldn't be hard to catch up.
Spent a couple of hours reading through it all and found myself hungry for more. And that's how I became an ardent Psyren fan.
For me it was around late December/Early January when a golden week had come up so I had nothing to read at OM. I decided to pick something at random from the Recent Updates and this one series caught my eye the name looked cool and there was only 54 chapters. So it wouldn't be hard to catch up.
Spent a couple of hours reading through it all and found myself hungry for more. And that's how I became an ardent Psyren fan.