Question Some questions about the current Hunter X Hunter

ssunlimited

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have some questions about the current Hunter X Hunter manga/anime:

1) What day does HXH anime air in Japan?
2) What day are HXH anime new episodes subbed?
3) How many arcs are there after the chimera ant arc?
4) How much more is there to the chimera ant arc from current anime?
 
Last edited:

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
1) Tuesdays. (someone confirm?)

2) Depends on where you live, lol (there are timezones and all that jazz). Since you're in the US, I'm assuming subs come out on Wednesdays. (someone confirm?)

3) One completed arc (it's a really short arc compared to the Ant arc though.) In the manga there's like one or two chapters that mark the beginning of a new arc, but I doubt it will get animated since that's not a good place to end an anime. It's like a big cliffhanger, lol.

4) I'd say a lot. The anime's done with the exposition and setup so what's left is the characters coming together to make their counter-attack. There's a lot more that will happen.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
1- Wednesday at 1: 29 a.m In Japan.
2- 1 hour(?) a few hours after.
3- Only one.
4-I would say 23-25 episodes for the CA arc, if they keep that pace this arc will end in April. If they adapt the next arc, it will probably end in June.
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
1. Idk about Japan exactly ( since the whole time zone and watnot ) but it gets subbed and put online like an hr or two after it finishes airing on Japanese Tv. So don't think we wait like a couple of days or something.

2. I live in the US ( east coast ) and the eps come out for me on Tuesdays at around 1-2pm.

3. There's a small arc after the Ant arc and the beginning of another one.

4. I'd say...mmm we're like 60% done. Just throwin out a random percentage that feels right :derp
 

GalekC

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
164
Reaction score
49
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
30 episodes MINIMUM I'd say are left for the CA saga. Since the end of Yorknew, Togashi had been coming out with shorter chapters until the last segment of the CA saga.
 

ssunlimited

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow!! I kept thinking the last 5-10 episodes as I was watching them that that the CA arc will end soon. Not even close! Thanks for letting me know.
 
Top