Question Some Questions

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,567
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
1) About Enkidu's immortality. Enki says aside from great trailblazers, he can kill anyone. Then we were told he can even kill trailblazers if Rei forces him like he did with Amizu. Then can he kill FLs?

2) I read prelude to the war arc, there, it's been hyped up about how one of the FLs could die. In the latest Korean chapters, we did see Gussy dying. Even tho, it was for few seconds, and he did it voluntarily. From here, if no FLs die, do U think the statement that one of FLs dying is justified?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,697
Reaction score
61,404
Gender
Male
Country
France
Did he say that? He said that only Irregulars can kill him IIRC. How could he kill a FH when he is much weaker than them?

I am pretty sure that Traumerei is going to die at the end of this arc and he is fighting Gustang to the death.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,567
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Did he say that? He said that only Irregulars can kill him IIRC. How could he kill a FH when he is much weaker than them?

I am pretty sure that Traumerei is going to die at the end of this arc and he is fighting Gustang to the death.
He said only trailblazers or pioneers can kill him.

So confident of Rei death, but we will see
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
1) About Enkidu's immortality. Enki says aside from great trailblazers, he can kill anyone. Then we were told he can even kill trailblazers if Rei forces him like he did with Amizu. Then can he kill FLs?

2) I read prelude to the war arc, there, it's been hyped up about how one of the FLs could die. In the latest Korean chapters, we did see Gussy dying. Even tho, it was for few seconds, and he did it voluntarily. From here, if no FLs die, do U think the statement that one of FLs dying is justified?
1) I don't think Ameuz fits the great pioneers/trailblazers definition, because I always assumed It was going to be limited to the Great Warriors. If she counts, then her death counted as a kill for Traumerei.

2) I don't think so. But It's not going to be the first time people got blue bailed by SIU.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,567
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
1) I don't think Ameuz fits the great pioneers/trailblazers definition, because I always assumed It was going to be limited to the Great Warriors. If she counts, then her death counted as a kill for Traumerei.

2) I don't think so. But It's not going to be the first time people got blue bailed by SIU.
Actually Enki words are contradictory. In 621, he says he can't kill them out of his own will. Then if we go back, he says only trailblazers can kill him. Just right after that sentence, in the next sentence, he says only FLs can kill him. I don't know what to believe.
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
Actually Enki words are contradictory. In 621, he says he can't kill them out of his own will. Then if we go back, he says only trailblazers can kill him. Just right after that sentence, in the next sentence, he says only FLs can kill him. I don't know what to believe.
It's probably a translation problem, also, Enkidu may not be aware of the limits of his own contract.
 
Top