Discussion Something about the sinner

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Ok i was curious about something the sinner had the same half power meliodas used in order to become the demon king right?

How the sinner maintained his individuality to the point he rebelled against the demon king but when meliodas took that power the demon king controlled his body right but
then in a similar situation, the sinner opposed the demon king and not only that the demon king defeated the sinner but right now the dude struggles against meliodas?

eefrit

What's Up Danger
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe the DK came up with the possession angle as a safeguard just in case someone attempts to take half of his power again? I don't really know since it's all kinda weird and muddled with the levels now.

Either way, we don't know much power the Sinner had prior to gaining half the DK's power nor do we know Mel's level prior to taking in half the DK's power. Depending on how deep you want to get with it, we also don't know how long Sinner waited to attack the Demon King, so maybe the DK got stronger after the fact and the half that he gave the Commandments isn't really an equal half anymore.

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Maybe the DK came up with the possession angle as a safeguard just in case someone attempts to take half of his power again? I don't really know since it's all kinda weird and muddled with the levels now.

Either way, we don't know much power the Sinner had prior to gaining half the DK's power nor do we know Mel's level prior to taking in half the DK's power. Depending on how deep you want to get with it, we also don't know how long Sinner waited to attack the Demon King, so maybe the DK got stronger after the fact and the half that he gave the Commandments isn't really an equal half anymore.
Well if he had the 10 commandments power like meliodas had then I would be surprised if he didn't suffer from identical with meliodas consequences well i doubt the author is going to give us any more details about the sinner because is not in nakaba style to put more depth to his world since his pace is fast if his pace was slow perhaps we may be luckier.