- Joined
- Nov 4, 2010
- Messages
- 174
- Reaction score
- 139
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
http://www.mangareader.net/485-29335-3/claymore/chapter-24.html
Chapter 24: Mark for Death 7 on page 3.
This page spark a interesting note. Noel and Sophia never ever fought AB before because they don't even know what Priscilla was called. I guess the only one that knew was Irene since she called it an Awakened one. Teresa probably knew because she killed Rosemary.
I'm just wondering how strong is Sophia and Noel are compare to Clare's generation. I mean even Rank 6 Miria fought AB several time.
I'm wondering if they were just puppets for filler for stronger Claymore to rise in rank like Teresa did to Rosemary.
Chapter 24: Mark for Death 7 on page 3.
This page spark a interesting note. Noel and Sophia never ever fought AB before because they don't even know what Priscilla was called. I guess the only one that knew was Irene since she called it an Awakened one. Teresa probably knew because she killed Rosemary.
I'm just wondering how strong is Sophia and Noel are compare to Clare's generation. I mean even Rank 6 Miria fought AB several time.
I'm wondering if they were just puppets for filler for stronger Claymore to rise in rank like Teresa did to Rosemary.
Last edited by a moderator: