Third Place - Son Goku vs. Vegeta | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Place Son Goku vs. Vegeta

Who wins?

• Son Goku

• Vegeta

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well this is the most canon battle out there. Vegeta always played second for Goku but I guess it's a good time for it since they both got different powers this time.

Ultra instinct Vs Hakai. Let the battle begin.

Goku shall win!

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
When we started this idea.
This outcome did not occur to me.

Not sure if I should feel ashamed or astounded.

When years of Manga, Anime, Games which defined a whole generation still lead up to this...

Honestly. Scratch this. I think this is amazing. May the best (read: Least jealous) win.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
FInally the 2 saiyans meet.

Goku never has won against vegeta, but reverse stands true too. When this 2 meet , they barely can bring out any new hidden powers, seemingly like wanting to end in stalemate despite they both wanting to one up each other. But at the very same time, they both push each other to limits.

Goku has UI and vegeta has hakai
Goku has IT - mastered version and knowing vegeta's genius - I m pretty sure he has not forgotten and has it too, but won't ever use it against goku knowing how stubborn he is when it comes to copying moves.

So, this will be a brawl where their clash can destroy multiple galaxies. But tht is the fun here. No stupid haxes, no complex scenarios, no relying on some trash mechanisms. Pure raw brawling power- power of the fists . Just fight it out like man as shld be.

As for who I will vote, I will wait for campaigns of both nominators and bring out some awesome scenarios shifting locations if required.

As it stands, none r gonna blast a star and let tht decide the match when they r against each other and this makes it even more enjoyable.

Good luck to both of contenders.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany

The fight is getting more intense, who will come out on top?

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Reminds me how bad the DBS Anime was...

UI is vastly superior to anything Vegeta has rn.
:lmao And as usual, Goku won't be able to activate it against vegeta. Like post tournament ig.
Btw @Sachsenhesse , what exactly does spirit fission do ?

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:lmao And as usual, Goku won't be able to activate it against vegeta. Like post tournament ig.
Sadly nothing of worth against goku. It splits KI and an undo fusion/absorption techniques, which gokus wont use. You could argue, that his punches drain goku and then he can use a reverse genkidama with goku owns energy. But thats it.

Back in the fight, goku makes the first step:

and powers himself up with a kaioken, how will our legendary saiyan prince react?

He seems to use his time to spirit fission some weeker people, for a bigger attack later on!? What a mystery!

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The true Goku vs Vegeta we all deserve but never got

Now imma get out of here before I start raging about what they did to my dudes G and V in DBS :epicfacepalm

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
But he can now use it freely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now imma get out of here before I start raging about what they did to my boys G and V in DBS :epicfacepalm
...Making them incredibly powerful?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
If we're discussing who would win I don't really think there's even a possible debate here.

Vegeta can win with the power of popularity, but for a series in which strength is everything, as argued by its defenders throughout the whole tournament, Goku is simply stronger than Vegeta. Vegeta has nothing that counters UI Goku.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...Making them incredibly powerful?
(Goddamit I swear you're baiting me here but I'll bite...) No, making them incredibly retarded.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
(Goddamit I swear you're bating me here but I'll bite...) No, making them incredibly retarded.
That's not how Goku's always been? :hmm Vegeta is a different case, though.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
(Goddamit I swear you're bating me here but I'll bite...) No, making them incredibly retarded.
(Oh I would never...)
But Goku being retarded is a fact since chapter one.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
But he can now use it freely.
Willing to use is diff story...goku for sake of enjoying fight , like during buu saga may never activate too.
But leaving tht aside, he can activate freely is truth and vegeta is at huge disadvantage during tht time.

So, the only thing vegeta can do at tht time is be durable enough and use his brains until goku can no longer use it and then counter. But possibility, enough damage has been done by then too by goku.

Technically, Goku has all the advantages here, but vegeta can be crafty when needed. :hmm

Reactions: Sky
Status
Not open for further replies.