- Joined
- Mar 2, 2011
- Messages
- 463
- Reaction score
- 330
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah I know, it's already happened. The Espada got owned right? Well, let's see how the whole of SS do against the Espada in an all out battle, as opposed to using convenient plot events and matchups which were in favor of SS to allow the Captains to come out on top 
I'm going to make the teams fair as far as numbers are concerned - 9 on each side.
Team 1: The Espada
Barragan Luisenbarn
Coyote Starrk
Tia Halibel
Ulquiorra Cifer
Nnoitra Jiruga
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Zommari Leroux
Szayel Aporro Granz
Yammy Llargo
Team 2: Soul Society
Shunsui Kyoraku
Juushiro Ukitake
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Soifon
Sajin Komamura
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
AND Ichigo Kurosaki
I've replaced Unohana with Ichigo since we have no feats from her. Ichigo is ofc restricted from FGT - but he has access to Bankai and Hollow Mask. I'm not including Aaroniero because he'd just get instakilled by pretty much anyone from SS.
Rules: Personality is taken into account. No prior knowledge of any abilities for either side. All of the Espada start off unreleased apart from Starrk. Fight is in FKT.
I have 2 possible scenarios for this battle:
Scenario #1 The fight I have just described.
Scenario #2 Yamamoto is added to Soul Society's side, and WW is included as an honorary member of the Espada.
My take on this is that in scenario 1, the Espada win comfortably. Barragan and Starrk could pretty much defeat them all on their own imo.
Scenario 2 is where it gets more tricky for the Espada. Yama obviously is a huge asset to SS, but with WW on the opposing team, he can extinguish Yama's flames when they're used if he's released by this time. Yama has no prior knowledge of WW's ability, so there's nothing to stop him from using his fire attacks, and there's nothing to cause him to go for WW first. Therefore, it largely depends on the decisions Yama makes. However, knowing him, he'll release pretty quickly, and this will be his undoing. However, as long as he doesn't use EJ, WW probably won't absorb enough flames to create an explosion large enough to take Yama out. Therefore, if WW releases, he'll stop Yama's fire attacks, but probably won't absorb enough fire to take Yama out. Anyway, it's a tough call, but I believe that Barragan and Starrk together should be pretty dangerous to Yama without his fire attacks. WW, after he's absorbed RJ's flames, can go after some other Captains as long as he's not being chased down by Yama. I haven't even mentioned Zommari so far - if he releases, he can cause havoc with Amor. Szayel, if given enough time, could release and make clones of some of his fellow Espada. Ulquiorra and Hallibel would give the mid level Captains a lot of trouble, and Yammy would take out the lower levels pretty quickly imo.
Anyway, I'm done talking, who's gonna win?

I'm going to make the teams fair as far as numbers are concerned - 9 on each side.
Team 1: The Espada
Barragan Luisenbarn
Coyote Starrk
Tia Halibel
Ulquiorra Cifer
Nnoitra Jiruga
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Zommari Leroux
Szayel Aporro Granz
Yammy Llargo
Team 2: Soul Society
Shunsui Kyoraku
Juushiro Ukitake
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Soifon
Sajin Komamura
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
AND Ichigo Kurosaki
I've replaced Unohana with Ichigo since we have no feats from her. Ichigo is ofc restricted from FGT - but he has access to Bankai and Hollow Mask. I'm not including Aaroniero because he'd just get instakilled by pretty much anyone from SS.
Rules: Personality is taken into account. No prior knowledge of any abilities for either side. All of the Espada start off unreleased apart from Starrk. Fight is in FKT.
I have 2 possible scenarios for this battle:
Scenario #1 The fight I have just described.
Scenario #2 Yamamoto is added to Soul Society's side, and WW is included as an honorary member of the Espada.
My take on this is that in scenario 1, the Espada win comfortably. Barragan and Starrk could pretty much defeat them all on their own imo.
Scenario 2 is where it gets more tricky for the Espada. Yama obviously is a huge asset to SS, but with WW on the opposing team, he can extinguish Yama's flames when they're used if he's released by this time. Yama has no prior knowledge of WW's ability, so there's nothing to stop him from using his fire attacks, and there's nothing to cause him to go for WW first. Therefore, it largely depends on the decisions Yama makes. However, knowing him, he'll release pretty quickly, and this will be his undoing. However, as long as he doesn't use EJ, WW probably won't absorb enough flames to create an explosion large enough to take Yama out. Therefore, if WW releases, he'll stop Yama's fire attacks, but probably won't absorb enough fire to take Yama out. Anyway, it's a tough call, but I believe that Barragan and Starrk together should be pretty dangerous to Yama without his fire attacks. WW, after he's absorbed RJ's flames, can go after some other Captains as long as he's not being chased down by Yama. I haven't even mentioned Zommari so far - if he releases, he can cause havoc with Amor. Szayel, if given enough time, could release and make clones of some of his fellow Espada. Ulquiorra and Hallibel would give the mid level Captains a lot of trouble, and Yammy would take out the lower levels pretty quickly imo.
Anyway, I'm done talking, who's gonna win?
Last edited: