- Joined
- Apr 5, 2009
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I'm not sure if this is considered support, but it is a question and a sort of report as well. I received this in my inbox just this morning.
I looked it up and it seems to be a spam sent by some bored person trying to gather email addresses.
Has anybody received the same message?
"My name is Halima, i got you from mangahelpers.com and i want to have a good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation,contact me with my email adress,
( [email protected] )
am yours Halima.
thanks,
Halima
[email protected]"
( [email protected] )
am yours Halima.
thanks,
Halima
[email protected]"
I looked it up and it seems to be a spam sent by some bored person trying to gather email addresses.
Has anybody received the same message?
