Re: One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread
Well, now I'm stupid for believing BB's and Straw Hats crew wasn't that diferen in strength...
Luffy did pretty well against Black Beard!
Van Augur killed birds from a place that couldn't be seen, of course thats awesome, but I would say that does not mean is sniper hability's are that great, only that is rifle is great...
And he did that and got one bird wrong, Usopp was shoting with pin point accuracy... and he even shot a BAG WITH KEYS!! Thats like 300g heavy, shooting that from that great of a distance isn't an easy feet!
I din't even one said that Usopp was better than Van Augur, I simply said that shooting birds isn't a good point to compare their skills...
You know that that was van augur's limit, but you don't know usopp's limite, he was doing it quite easily while singing!
And sniping isn't based on length but also on accuracy and on the damage a shot does...
And we have no means to compare that so I can only assume that some one who firmly believes that Usopp, the one that will be the sniper of the Pirates King Crew, won't ever surpass Van Augur and repeating that over and over without listening to any ones posts, and without posting any arguments besides a chapter that barely serves to relate their strengths, is a Troll, or a 6 year old kid!