Special MH B-day Header Contest 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Up to 3 entries can be submitted elitefox :D
and I really like the geisha banners, very unique.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
There are only 3 days left of the submission period, don't miss your chance to post up all your banners, guys!

---------- Post added October 31, 2011 at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2011 at 08:57 PM ----------

The submission period is now over. Thank you for all the great contributions, guys!

The voting has now begun. To vote go into the gallery section [HERE], click on the banners > details and click 'vote' under the banner you which to vote for.

---------- Post added November 07, 2011 at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was October 31, 2011 at 09:19 AM ----------

The results are out!

This year we have a double 1st place! Both Shinsatsu's second submission and Viviane's received 11 votes, which means you guys have to share the victory! The 3rd place goes to Sasori's FMA banner with 7 votes! Congratulations guys, look forward to your banners representing our site starting November 15th. I know I do.


Split 1st place

By [user]Viviane[/user]


By [user]Shinsatsu[/user]

3rd place

By [user]Sasori[/user]
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow,the best three won!I'm glad.
Congrats Sasori,Viviane and (especially) Shin!:carlton
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Congratulations to Shinsatsu, Viviane, and Sasori for making those awesome works! I really think you guys deserve it; I believe it would look lovely when being used for the site's banner. Thank you to everyone who has participated as well, you all did a great work for the contest. Even though you don't win, I give you :thumbs for your hard work. ^_^
 

Viviane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Thank you all so, so MUCH for your kind words and your votes!!! *____*
I'm so happy and surprised, I never thought I really would become one of the winners. All banners look great! :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Congrats to Viviane and Shin! Great work! :super

A special congrats goes to Sasori as well! ZOMG! I'm soooo happy you returned for at least one of these art contests! Dude, I missed ya! :zomg

What do I need to do in order for you participate in the sig contests again! xPPPPP
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Congratulations to Viviane and Shin, you did really a good job;)

@Bugzee, thx, i missed you and all the guys of the sig contest. Hope to have more time to partecipate again :)
 

Zenon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
happy Birthday !!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top