Oh true? Have you read Tokyo Ghoul like I told you to yet?Used to read bleach but getting repetitive now and I've finished Naruto. I'm currently reading fairy tail I'm up to the latest arc
Getting sick of you saying "Don't spoil it all" by now
Oh true? Have you read Tokyo Ghoul like I told you to yet?Used to read bleach but getting repetitive now and I've finished Naruto. I'm currently reading fairy tail I'm up to the latest arc
I've read up to the start of Tokyo ghoul RayOh true? Have you read Tokyo Ghoul like I told you to yet?
Getting sick of you saying "Don't spoil it all" by now
You mean :re right?I've read up to the start of Tokyo ghoul Ray
Yeah sorry I'm on mobile auto correct is a bitchYou mean :re right?
Come onnnnn you need to catch up
As i've said before to other people...Yeah sorry I'm on mobile auto correct is a bitch

Lol have you heard of the bleach life action movie coming out it sounds really badAs i've said before to other people...
Autocorrect is the real Skynet![]()
Yeah La Movies are cancer cancer cancer.It's so cringey.... The LA Movies are all cancer....
Oh god are you quoting that Pokemon GO Kid?Yeah La Movies are cancer cancer cancer.

POKEMON GO KID IN CRINGEY yeah I thought it was funnyOh god are you quoting that Pokemon GO Kid?![]()
*Shivers*POKEMON GO KID IN CRINGEY yeah I thought it was funny
It says instant invite is invalid or expiredI'm alright. Feeling a bit under the weather lately so i'm watching anime :P
Also hoping to pull a win for the Autumn Art Contest out of my ass with my sketchy drawing skills
--- Double Post Merged, Wednesday at 6:15 AM, Original Post Date: Wednesday at 5:14 AM --- @Philia do you want to join our Discord server? :P
https://discord.gg/q3Jy7jy

Try this one lmaoIt says instant invite is invalid or expired![]()
You've been pretty quiet latelyDone
Nothingness.

Have been busier than usual.You've been pretty quiet lately![]()
Yeah i'm pretty busy lately too. God... learning to be an adult suck ass there are so many Tax File Forms... o_0Have been busier than usual.
HiHey spirit