- Joined
- Sep 9, 2016
- Messages
- 449
- Reaction score
- 951
- Country
-
I'll take that as a yes then. Such sweet of you. 








Yeah, ignore Atomicus. He's no fun to talk to.Ignore him![]()
Go away -_-Yeah, ignore Atomicus. He's no fun to talk to.
Okay, you're not going to see me ever again. None of you will.Go away -_-
Okay, you're not going to see me ever again. None of you will.




He already spammed enoughI bet its to spam more![]()


No one can. He is the sole king of spam in the whole multiverse.He already spammed enough
I can't keep up the pace![]()

... To win the Tokyo Ghoul Predictions Leaderboard. In reality? To get good scores and hone my work ethic at school.I bet its to spam more![]()
TGPL? What's that?... To win the Tokyo Ghoul Predictions Leaderboard. In reality? To get good scores and hone my work ethic at school.

Oh it's just a new TG forum thingTGPL? What's that?
Good, good you do that![]()