Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why not Sensei's Pornhub? Would increase the attraction of perverts thus the activity here :kappa
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yay, finally some more interesting/likable investigators. :turtle
The Ghouls are seriously the boring part of this manga. Team Doves all the way!

#orgz'tokyoghoulexperience
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yay, finally some more interesting/likable investigators. :turtle
The Ghouls are seriously the boring part of this manga. Team Doves all the way!

#orgz'tokyoghoulexperience
What chapterrrr
And I'm going to bet you're talking about Suzu :heh
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah iirc it comes after Gourmets defeat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I liked Madou. Amon is lame. I do have high hopes for Suzu but I was referring to his partner/senior (well, the two of them as a pair, I guess).
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
#TeamDovesIndeed
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Something tells me that he'll die early on though because he seems like a "I'm here to explain stuff and be a mentor and then die"-character.

Also, the artwork has finally gotten to the point where it's easy on the eyes to read. Compared to the first chapters. I find myself liking each chapter more now.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Something tells me that he'll die early on though because he seems like a "I'm here to explain stuff and be a mentor and then die"-character.

Also, the artwork has finally gotten to the point where it's easy on the eyes to read. Compared to the first chapters. I find myself liking each chapter more now.
Interesting observation there :D
Amon's character becomes more interesting later on, and Suzu has and always will be one hell of a ride
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh yeah, I'm at chapter 59 next time I get the chance to read. Since you were wondering. :turtle
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh yeah, I'm at chapter 59 next time I get the chance to read. Since you were wondering. :turtle
Yay
You're almost at the point where shit really kicks off then. (65 onwards) since you're in the Aogiri Arc by now.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, there's some build up going on for sure. Feels like it's about to get good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When he was taken away by the Jason dude, I was kind of expecting Kaneki to be brainwashed into going bad, at least for a time. Guess I was wrong.. Well, sorta.

I like that his drastic character character change was over with so quickly, though! Was worried it would be gradual over much longer time.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, there's some build up going on for sure. Feels like it's about to get good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When he was taken away by the Jason dude, I was kind of expecting Kaneki to be brainwashed into going bad, at least for a time. Guess I was wrong.. Well, sorta.

I like that his drastic character character change was over with so quickly, though! Was worried it would be gradual over much longer time.
Well in a way yes, he was forced to accept his ghoul side and turn violent. Have you read through Kaneki vs Ayato yet?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well in a way yes, he was forced to accept his ghoul side and turn violent. Have you read through Kaneki vs Ayato yet?
I just got spoiled that there's a fight between Ayato and Kaneki :emocat
 
Top