Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I sort of ragequit the rest of the planned flags haha. I still made a good amount of guild flags though. You're wearing two of my creations haha
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
ah damn.. I wanted an edolas flag or a flag that's mostly red but cool looking.

Yeah thanks for my Av and the flags :pleased
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I might try and see if I can do it. I've got Photoshop CS6 on my side now and a few online sites so i'll see what I can do.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nice! :ghost I'll look forward to it.

Do you also make gifs?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can learn :D
I've made both the Fiore and Alvarez Flags right now actually. Just waiting for xi0 to get on so he can judge if they're all good to go or not
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
ok where the hell is this xi0 guy? I need my flag right now! :devil-mad


just kidding.. take all the time you want :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol Admins don't usually take kindly to being summoned without need :D
(Better edit that usertag out tbh)
The Flags will probably be up in a few days if they're approved
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
my bad :XD

did you also create "The Wall" flag? I really like that one.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nope only the Fairy Tail ones
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Do you think you can make "Gundam flags" and if the admins would allow it? sort of like The Wall flag but with a gundam or gundam silhouettes in the center.

I'd love to see these ones in it.



 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I could give it a shot. It'd be fairly difficult though.
We'll see. Making these are a lot easier with CS6 and Pixlr
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Cool. I'd really love to have the Deathscythe gundam in my flag. :smile-big
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Never watched it myself, so i'll need better images than those to make flags out of them
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
how about these


 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That second one is better
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My god @lawlett-kun Tower of God is AMAZING
I can't get enough of this honestly
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The whole Korean scrolling down thing is weird haha. At least it's read from right to left like Manga
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Takes getting used to but atleast you do not need click multiple times . Are you on season 1 or 2
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm only on like chapter 5 haha
Season 1 I suppose. So you're actually Korean? This is Korean Style manga right?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'm only on like chapter 5 haha
Season 1 I suppose. So you're actually Korean? This is Korean Style manga right?
oooooh if you are enjoying chapter 5 then you will love this and i am just a korean fan boy
 
Top