nakamatomic is right
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've never tried any of the books or games, but it's supposed to be really good. I guess it's like Game of Thrones for me. I put it off for years then end up falling for itWell, if you like fantasy, may i suggest reading the witcher saga (the book series those witcher games are based on)?
It is very unusual fantasy, which is exactly why i love it a lot.
I am not big on fantasy. The only thing that remotely interested me so far were ulldart and asoiaf, but i have even stopped reading those.
But witcher grasped me hard and never let me go.


If that's what you really want, visit Haku's threadSo basically a lot of porn smh


Nah, I am not really that perverted. But as for you...If that's what you really want, visit Haku's thread![]()

It's far too late for me to pull out nowNah, I am not really that perverted. But as for you...![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So are you really or just an unneeded obsession? :PIt's far too late for me to pull out now
Take that whatever way you want
It's just a side platter to my main dish of lifeSo are you really or just an unneeded obsession? :P

Well I don't know what toIt's just a side platter to my main dish of life![]()

Let's do thisJust go with the spam bro
Let it take you


Sure, why not?Let's do this
What do you want to do later?![]()





