I read that as hoes for some reason, I wonder why...
And yes, Darkness is the ultimate spammer.

And yes, Darkness is the ultimate spammer.





Who dare make my senpai sick ?I'm alright. I've been feeling really sick today though :[


He's a ghoul hunter...so it's best for you to run away.I am sowwy for you
What do you work in?cook?

So you think I am a ghoul ?


Yes...please don't kill me or SpiritSo you think I am a ghoul ?
You're right![]()


I know I was just joking. As if a pathetic man-eater can penetrate through my dragon scalesI happen to be an Associate Special Class Investigator thank you very much. I can handle myself![]()

I'm not a man-eater, I am at the same time a dragon-eater and a senpai-eaterI know I was just joking. As if a pathetic man-eater can penetrate through my dragon scales![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


