I got roasted #FeelsBadMan 


WHATA failure of a senpai you mean![]()

EXACTLYI got roasted #FeelsBadMan![]()



Dunno man
Ugh why is my country so hot![]()



He was red before?Lol nice reference. Nii's a Red again now. I hope he won't ask us to worship him as a God![]()

Yeah he was, although heHe was red before?![]()
OhYeah he was, although hegot kicked from the positiontemporarily left it for some reasons.
Ah, so new you're almost not out of the box yetHe was red before?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

'kayAh, so new you're almost not out of the box yet
@GodDarkness @Atomicus I need a shoulder to cry on--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This movie was actually too good in many ways :S



*lends Spirit a shoulder*Ah, so new you're almost not out of the box yet
@GodDarkness @Atomicus I need a shoulder to cry on--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This movie was actually too good in many ways :S
HiSince the Win thread is all about pokemans now I'm looking for other sanctuaries. Luckily there's the OP awards and stuff but those are slow as heck..
So hi.

FinallyYes! I hath returned


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---