Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well if I get the Gold Medal in the Artist's Leaderboard I'll be a Sensei :blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

*Happiest moment ever*

Btw, don't you think they weren't a lot of participants this year?
In the Art Contests? Well it's not like I go back amd look through all the old ones but It seems to me like the whole Art and Stories Section is way more active than usual. Hell, I convinced Qixus, You and now Yuma to become Artist's
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Whoever is going to be Darky's kouhai, I give you my utmost sympathies. :teehee
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
In the Art Contests? Well it's not like I go back amd look through all the old ones but It seems to me like the whole Art and Stories Section is way more active than usual. Hell, I convinced Qixus, You and now Yuma to become Artist's
I wonder how:heh
But I might have an idea to make it more active:kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wonder how:heh
But I might have an idea to make it more active:kappa
Well that's fantastic! You're a mod now. You've got the power so innovate! : D
But remember to pay attention to members ideas as well. :]
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Members' ideas? Pfft, he should just abuse them all with his nazi powers.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GodNazi? :gwah
Nah my Kohai would never become corrupt. He's a Saint :blush
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
...Or so you think...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Glorious :XD
Btw get ready for the first chapter of my new Tokyo Ghoul fanfic :hurr
I've made up my mind that if for any reason I ever get a custom title it'll be "Certified Sensei"
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Glorious :XD
Btw get ready for the first chapter of my new Tokyo Ghoul fanfic :hurr
I've made up my mind that if for any reason I ever get a custom title it'll be "Certified Sensei"
You should add whose sensei you are :blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You too Atomich. You need to get yourself a Kohai or you won't make Zasz proud
 
Top