Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
@WithYouInSpirit
Think ya can do a avy and sig set of Courtney from Pokemon Omega Ruby?
I also kinda want one for Touka from TG
Both maybe is all I ask lel.
If you want to though, its coll otherwise. ;)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Been a lot busier than I thought I would be sorry. Mafia Game among them.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Your got a gurl man?!
:derp
Noice
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I'd taken a break from the relationship scene this year but we've been friends for years ever since I moved away and things seem to be working out so far :redface
Well thats what counts right? As log as its healthy for both people and it works, it ought to be all good :squee
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Cute avy :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I felt like going Chibi for awhile
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not sure actually,i'm considering it though.
I did last year. A short One Shot. Might do something similar as it's something I've done every halloween for a few years now on different forums.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I did last year. A short One Shot. Might do something similar as it's something I've done every halloween for a few years now on different forums.
That sounds pretty cool tbh. looking forward to what you've got then :3c
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I started writing a short story last year for the Halloween theme but that was the same day submissions ended so couldn’t finish. Dunno whether to use the same idea (the actual story I wrote was pretty shite.) or maybe not even write.. but I do feel that’s my strongest card.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I’d never even heard of Tokyo Ghoul last year when I read yours so I was slightly confused, but still liked it. :rolleyes:
 
Top