Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Finger foods? Like an appetizer? :?bunny
I was thinking of doing salads with small samples of different foods. Main courses will have to be big enough for the guests and the dessert should be a large chocolate cake because I love cake! :zomg
But your options are good too. :^_^

If I add a certain theme to my party, would it affect on how I present my food to the guests?
Only if you choose for it to affect your presentation yeah.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hmm, okay then.
I haven't pick my own theme yet (either thinking of a masquerade ball or a garden-like theme) but I guess it shouldn't affect the food nonetheless.

I still want that large chocolate cake tho :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, now I think about it, I should have pick a theme first before food. Guess I got carried away.

Do you have any recommendations? :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmm, okay then.
I haven't pick my own theme yet (either thinking of a masquerade ball or a garden-like theme) but I guess it shouldn't affect the food nonetheless.

I still want that large chocolate cake tho :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, now I think about it, I should have pick a theme first before food. Guess I got carried away.

Do you have any recommendations? :zomg
It depends on the people you will be inviting. Perhaps a Formal Theme? Masquerade theme with the masks? Holiday theme with Hawaiian Shirts and Grass Skirts?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Masquerade theme with masks sounds so elegant! :zomg
I like to invite as many people as possible and-
Wait
Do you know what kind of party I'm trying to plan? :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Masquerade theme with masks sounds so elegant! :zomg
I like to invite as many people as possible and-
Wait
Do you know what kind of party I'm trying to plan? :XD
18th Birthday? I'm not really sure.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That sounds quite special. I really respect the meaning that it has today, of all the potential you will have once you turn 18.

Debutante Balls and such are a lot of fun. I attended one myself this year.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
That sounds quite special. I really respect the meaning that it has today, of all the potential you will have once you turn 18.

Debutante Balls and such are a lot of fun. I attended one myself this year.
Yea, I can't wait for it.
My friends and my cousins can't wait for it either so they tell me to plan it early in hopes of preparing it when the time is near.

I haven't attend an actual debut once. What's it like? :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It was all a bit unusual for me since I don't attend many formal functions like that. I learnt that I'm an above average dancer, and it was overall a wonderful time. My partner was none other than my Izzy, so I was happy.

But enough about me. What are your plans for the next year?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It was all a bit unusual for me since I don't attend many formal functions like that. I learnt that I'm an above average dancer, and it was overall a wonderful time. My partner was none other than my Izzy, so I was happy.

But enough about me. What are your plans for the next year?
Besides watching a lot of sequel anime and reading manga, I'm excited for my debut :zomg

I already thought of a theme (I said that in my last posts) and have research the basics of planning a debut party. I like it to be memorable and grand cause my last few parties aren't so special. In other words, I want to remember it for a long time :^_^
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Damn, you gave TPN a higher score than Death Note and Boku no Hero Academia :XD
I get why BNHA was lower but DN? Curious, but why?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Damn, you gave TPN a higher score than Death Note and Boku no Hero Academia :XD
I get why BNHA was lower but DN? Curious, but why?
Because of most things after L died.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
SPOILERS

I agree though. That arc is not as terrible as some make it out to be, but I’d say before that it was a strong 9; afterwards, a 7. Averaging an 8 total.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
SPOILERS

I agree though.
I find the second arc to be not as bad as I thought as well. I guess it's because...
Of Light's cockiness and how his arrogance brought himself to his impending downfall. His death in the manga was handled perfectly unlike in the anime.

The anime ending wasn't bad per say.... but the manga does it way better.
 
Top