Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey guys, It's been awhile. Uni has been keeping me pretty busy :D

Work asked me to design an easy to pack lunch that's healthy and tasty that kids could easily take to school. What do you think of the results?


I also helped with building a food pass and outdoor eating area for the club this past weekend.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Hey guys, It's been awhile. Uni has been keeping me pretty busy :D

Work asked me to design an easy to pack lunch that's healthy and tasty that kids could easily take to school. What do you think of the results?


I also helped with building a food pass and outdoor eating area for the club this past weekend.
Anddddd I'm hungry now.

Good to see you're still alive, Spirit-kun. I know the feeling of those university work... the struggle :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anddddd I'm hungry now.

Good to see you're still alive, Spirit-kun. I know the feeling of those university work... the struggle :emocat
Boy you guys start young. 17 right? :derp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You're starting University, at 17 :hmm I'm not sure I just think that's far too young to have gotten a full High School education. Especially for an Asian country. (In reference to the Highly Prioritised Educational culture)

What degree are you studying?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
You're starting University, at 17 :hmm I'm not sure I just think that's far too young to have gotten a full High School education. Especially for an Asian country. (In reference to the Highly Prioritised Educational culture)

What degree are you studying?
The answer's pretty simple actually.
I'm a 17 year old highschool student who studies at a university. Some universities in the Philippines (or almost all of them. I've talked about my mom about the school systems) have complete school systems. So one university can have elementary, highschool, college, graduates, etc.

In my university school, they have highschool and college, so technically, I am a university student :tem
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok. So it's a matter of terminologies and structure. So you aren't studying a degree yet? For example, I've completed my High School Education and received my High School Certificate. Now I have entered my Freshman Year and am Studying a Bachelor of Business.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
No, not yet
But in my school system, my grade as well as the grade above (11 & 12) have "tracks", and other important subjects.
They're essentially two years of preparing for college and future jobs of students. My course or track is Humanities and Social Science so I have "special" subjects to study, such as Social Science and Introduction to World Religion.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No, not yet
But in my school system, my grade as well as the grade above (11 & 12) have "tracks", and other important subjects.
They're essentially two years of preparing for college and future jobs of students. My course or track is Humanities and Social Science so I have "special" subjects to study, such as Social Science and Introduction to World Religion.
Yup. Sounds about right. In my state we have the VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education) which sounds like your Tracks.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh, that's cool.
Is that mean that it's going through the same school system as mine? :hmm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't think so. While the two things seem to be equivalent, the systems are still very different.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Took a nice ride with friends this weekend past:



 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Wow, that's so cool :hearts
It's rare that I go and take a view at the mountains from the provinces but when I do, they are always pretty.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It must be a very different sort of trip for you. Things being so much closer after all. Australian wilderness really is something special.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It must be a very different sort of trip for you. Things being so much closer after all. Australian wilderness really is something special.
I guess it was so different :XD I live almost my life on the urban side so experiencing them felt unique...

Australia :hearts
I would really love to go there someday, along with other countries, especially in places like that.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I guess it was so different :XD I live almost my life on the urban side so experiencing them felt unique...

Australia :hearts
I would really love to go there someday, along with other countries, especially in places like that.
Does your school offer scholarships? If not, You colleges will undoubtedly host International Exchanges and Study Trips to Australia and elsewhere.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Does your school offer scholarships? If not, You colleges will undoubtedly host International Exchanges and Study Trips to Australia and elsewhere.
I know they offer scholarships here... but for different popular universities. But I do know they also offer International Exchanges and Study Trips... just not sure if Australia is one of them.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I know they offer scholarships here... but for different popular universities. But I do know they also offer International Exchanges and Study Trips... just not sure if Australia is one of them.
Pretty sure we have a sister school in the Philippines :hmm
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Australia...
 
Top