Another day of crazy reddit?

Another day of crazy reddit?



Wait.... that happened?If it's just another password thing or username changes then meh

Sounds both fun.... and terrifying XDYeah it did.
You needed a Password to enter certain Sections,which you could find out with some Riddles/Questions.
If i recall correctly.
It was a mostly MH Free Day for me to be honest,i tried solving one but couldn't fully figure it out.Sounds both fun.... and terrifying XD

Eh i don't really know about that,for me it was fun and that was the intention of the Entire Thing or rather its what April Fools is all about for me.Wow that must have been very annoying to some people![]()
wow so wise
wow so wise
I knowAnd I was sort of kidding there earlier. I know that's part of the April Fools joke![]()


No.
I see,yeah tbh. i'm weighing my Options.No.
I play the Guitar and Piano but I don't feel like playing the guitar and the piano is at my parents place.
Aww.... okayNo.
I play the Guitar and Piano but I don't feel like playing the guitar and the piano is at my parents place.

Oh... okayI'm just lazy and have a few too many other things going on to be fucked right now sorry.

Eh that's fine,Bro.I'm just lazy and have a few too many other things going on to be fucked right now sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---