- Joined
- Apr 24, 2013
- Messages
- 56
- Reaction score
- 15
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I really loved the Chimera Ant Arc, but there's still something I don't understand - actually I needed to register just to ask that, it really bugs me...why are the Ants so strong ? I know there are physically stronger than humans, but how did they master Nen so quickly ? Even Gon and Killua, who are supposed to be frighteningly talented geniuses, aren't even close to the best Hunters after much time spent training...whereas the Division Commanders become so strong they pose a real threat to top-ranked Hunters, in the span of, what, a few months ? Let's not get started with Meruem and the Royal Guards. They somehow manage to be the strongest beings in the universe without any kind of training, they don't even get a baptism ! Is there something I just don't get, or is it a (pretty big) plot hole ?

