- Joined
- Jun 13, 2012
- Messages
- 2,153
- Reaction score
- 1,186
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
To answer your question, futurefrog, I'm going to go with yes.
There's a page somewhere that shows Hisoka and Abengane meeting up with Kuroro during or after the ants. It seemed as if it was somewhat off-screen. Along with Cinnabar's description of Kurapika's recent behavior.
Found it: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v20/c201/
Unless there were some complications with the nen-removal, I'm going to say there is a possibility that the nen has been removed. This page is really left open to interpretation.
There's a page somewhere that shows Hisoka and Abengane meeting up with Kuroro during or after the ants. It seemed as if it was somewhat off-screen. Along with Cinnabar's description of Kurapika's recent behavior.
Found it: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v20/c201/
Unless there were some complications with the nen-removal, I'm going to say there is a possibility that the nen has been removed. This page is really left open to interpretation.
Last edited:
