- Joined
- Jun 3, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 350
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Can someone explain to me the whole "Kite is an Ant now" thing? I know I've read an explanation of this before somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me remember or understand. How did Kite suddenly survive Pitou by ending up being Meruem's sort of twin (through being born again via the Ant queen)?
Okay, to be honest I don't remember the details on this one. So I could be spouting nonsense due to misremembering things. Correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah, was it confirmed/implied/stated that his survival had something to do with his Nen? I think I remember someone saying something like "You don't have to worry about him," which made me think that there's more to his Nen than we thought.
So how did he end up as an Ant? An Ant who, apparently, still remembers who he was without that much trouble (compared to the usual; human-turned-Ants don't remember their past identities that well IIRC).
I really don't get this. I probably understood Alluka's ability better than this Kaito-is-an-Ant-now thing during my first reading of the manga.
Okay, to be honest I don't remember the details on this one. So I could be spouting nonsense due to misremembering things. Correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah, was it confirmed/implied/stated that his survival had something to do with his Nen? I think I remember someone saying something like "You don't have to worry about him," which made me think that there's more to his Nen than we thought.
So how did he end up as an Ant? An Ant who, apparently, still remembers who he was without that much trouble (compared to the usual; human-turned-Ants don't remember their past identities that well IIRC).
I really don't get this. I probably understood Alluka's ability better than this Kaito-is-an-Ant-now thing during my first reading of the manga.
) to actually strategize a way to save himself from death via Nen beforehand, or he really is more of a plot device than I'd like to admit.