This is a series on the MH staff. Originally the profiles that are part of this series were meant to be included in the 2016 yearbook, however, since I haven't had the time to work on that and don't want to let these introductions go to waste, they will be posted here instead.
Hello, name is Brandish and I've been a part modding team since Feb. I enjoy coming on to the forum to discuss manga since most of the people I know actually don't read any. The FT section can get a little wild, but overall it's a pleasure to be a part of it. I'm thankful for meeting many people through this forum. Cheers.
Continue reading...
- Brandish
- Fairy Tail moderation
- Staff since February 02
Hello, name is Brandish and I've been a part modding team since Feb. I enjoy coming on to the forum to discuss manga since most of the people I know actually don't read any. The FT section can get a little wild, but overall it's a pleasure to be a part of it. I'm thankful for meeting many people through this forum. Cheers.
Continue reading...