1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  3. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  4. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  5. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.

6. Congratulations Seraph for winning the Dystopia short story contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Freestyle time!. The theme is Manhwa.

Voting has begun for the Color & Black and white photography contest contest!.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Staff Introduction: desin24

Discussion in 'News' started by Kaoz, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Kaoz

Kaoz Mr. Elite

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Global Moderator

Germany
    This is a series on the MH staff. Originally the profiles that are part of this series were meant to be included in the 2016 yearbook, however, since I haven't had the time to work on that and don't want to let these introductions go to waste, they will be posted here instead.

[​IMG]

Heyo,

when I was asked to moderate One Piece I was really really surprised. I’m following the One Piece story for about 13 years now so, saying I was excited is a little of an understatement. I gotta admit I wish I could be more active, but sometimes life and/or karma is a bitch.

I’m active mostly on the One Piece and the Tokyo Ghoul thread, but since I follow many series, I might pop up anywhere (better hide yo kids). Apart from manga, my interests include pretty much everything pop culture, psychology, philosophy and sciences. Sports and video games are on that list too. I think this might be a reason of my lack of time, just a guess though. I’m currently getting organized (got a scheduling app recently) and I hope to get shit done.

Continue reading...