This is a series on the MH staff. Originally the profiles that are part of this series were meant to be included in the 2016 yearbook, however, since I haven't had the time to work on that and don't want to let these introductions go to waste, they will be posted here instead.
Hello, Vandred here.
I help moderating the Tokyo Ghoul section.
Don't you think it's more interesting when things are in contrast? Like the flourishing flight of a poetic thought stumbling against a grave mound?
No matter. I'm sure you think introducing oneself is boring too, so I decided on this only out of concern for you. You're welcome!
Continue reading...
Hello, Vandred here.
I help moderating the Tokyo Ghoul section.
Don't you think it's more interesting when things are in contrast? Like the flourishing flight of a poetic thought stumbling against a grave mound?
No matter. I'm sure you think introducing oneself is boring too, so I decided on this only out of concern for you. You're welcome!
Continue reading...