- Joined
- Mar 31, 2013
- Messages
- 585
- Reaction score
- 239
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm surprised there wasn't such a thread before. (Or maybe there was, but I'm bad at looking for it - but whatever.) So, Kubo has introduced plenty of Stern Ritters already, giving names and faces to 19 letters out of 26. Unfortunately, only a few of them came with the meaning of their letters... But it's also a good thing, because it allows us to sit down and give birth to the craziest (and not so much) theories about what epithets Stern Ritters could have.
So here's the list of those whose special powers are yet to be revealed:
A. Yhwach and Uryu Ishida
B. Jugram Haschwalth
D. Askin Nakk Le Vaar
E. Bambietta Basterbine
G. Liltotto Lamperd
H. Bazz-B
I. Cang Du
K. BG9
P. Meninas McAllon
S. Mask De Masculine
T. Candice Catnipp
U. NaNaNa Najahkoop
Z. Giselle Gewelle
There are also Shaz Domino (I hope he's dead), the old man with glasses who fought Kyoraku (we really need to come up with a short nickname for him, maybe Commissioner Gordon?) and Mr.Trololo Geh Geh Geh. Those three don't have letters yet, nor have we seen their powers... Well, actually we know Mr. Geh Geh Geh has mind control or something like that, and the other old man used his Vollständig, but that's not what this thread is about. Why don't we try and guess their letters and epithets?
So here's the list of those whose special powers are yet to be revealed:
A. Yhwach and Uryu Ishida
B. Jugram Haschwalth
D. Askin Nakk Le Vaar
E. Bambietta Basterbine
G. Liltotto Lamperd
H. Bazz-B
I. Cang Du
K. BG9
P. Meninas McAllon
S. Mask De Masculine
T. Candice Catnipp
U. NaNaNa Najahkoop
Z. Giselle Gewelle
There are also Shaz Domino (I hope he's dead), the old man with glasses who fought Kyoraku (we really need to come up with a short nickname for him, maybe Commissioner Gordon?) and Mr.
Last edited: