Lightning God Slayer Magic
My take is Sting will win this Fight.

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Orga wins with medium diff.

Sting is not weak, but I still can't see a way how he could take a blast from Orga's Lightning God Slayer Magic. Orga could one shot a lot of mages with ease, even strong ones.

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
Orga wins this mid diff but currently i can see sting taking this

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think Orga should be stronger than Base sting but with DF, I'm giving this to sting. Sting takes this with medium to high difficulty.

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Sting wins Mid-High Difficulty.

Seven777

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
If this was before the 1 year timeskip Orga wins cause he was canonically Sabertooth's strongest member.

But since Sting's a much more relevant character and has some good feats he wins this mid or maybe high diff, Orga and Rufus have likely been reduced to background fighters with no real improvement over their previous selves, or at least no shown improvement, the same as Jura and the Oracion Seis.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Sting stomps hard with no effort.... sting simply has superior feats against (Larcade who btw belongs to top 10 strongest character list)

this is stomp festival...

Kyroux

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I can see Orga talking this one. If we're talking about Sting v.s. Orga as they were during the GMG, then yeah, Orga. If I'm not mistaken, he was recognized as the strongest member of the guild in terms of power. He could go toe to toe with Laxus during the GMG whereas Sting couldn't even defeat Natsu.....WITH Rogue. Natsu during GMG was, MAYBE, on Laxus' level when both are at full power. I could be wrong. But Sting, I don't believe, could have defeated Orga during that time. However, Sting being who he is, I'd say Orga wins, high diff, no lower.

Now, if we're talking about the current Sting........Sting wins, mid diff.

Just my views on it.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If this was before the 1 year timeskip Orga wins cause he was canonically Sabertooth's strongest member.

But since Sting's a much more relevant character and has some good feats he wins this mid or maybe high diff, Orga and Rufus have likely been reduced to background fighters with no real improvement over their previous selves, or at least no shown improvement, the same as Jura and the Oracion Seis.
I can see Orga talking this one. If we're talking about Sting v.s. Orga as they were during the GMG, then yeah, Orga. If I'm not mistaken, he was recognized as the strongest member of the guild in terms of power. He could go toe to toe with Laxus during the GMG whereas Sting couldn't even defeat Natsu.....WITH Rogue. Natsu during GMG was, MAYBE, on Laxus' level when both are at full power. I could be wrong. But Sting, I don't believe, could have defeated Orga during that time. However, Sting being who he is, I'd say Orga wins, high diff, no lower.

Now, if we're talking about the current Sting........Sting wins, mid diff.

Just my views on it.
Actually Minerva was the strongest Saber member.
Orga came second after Minerva.

Kyroux

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
She's overall the strongest, maybe the ace.....idk, but he was stated to be the strongest in power. Idk if that's MP or just sheer damage.

Even still, Sting DEFINITELY couldn't have beaten her back then let alone Orga. I'll give him props for his power at that time but I still believe that Orga would have taken a win back then.

Last edited:

Geralt of Rivia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
During GMG: Orga wins Mid diff. He was stated to be ST's strongest member after Minerva left and Sting & Rogue got their PoF power ups.

During Tartarus: Orga wins High diff.

Now: Depends on who trained more/harder (or which one Hiro prefers -__-). Orga was stated to be hard at training after the GMG hoping to get a rematch with either Laxus or Jura so he might still be above Sting (before his fight vs Larcade). But then again, Hiro might've forgot about that statement or simply changed his mind so Sting's also got a chance to win.... Idk. Could go either way, really.

Seven777

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, i was talking about post GMG Sting when Minerva was a part of Succubus Eye and later Tartaros.