Straw Hat Pirates vs New Fishman Pirates

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well seeing as though there is such a thing for the Straw Hat crew vs the BB pirates, why not one for the current enemy. We have two already, in One Piece they tend to twist a lot with characters chaning enemies and fighting multiple ones like in Enies Lobby.

So far(will edit and keep score):

Sanji & Jinbe vs Wadatsumi - Just started, Jinbe paring with someone from the crew seems interesting, I think Sanji is intelligent enough to work together with him.

Zoro vs Hyouzou - Just started, the swordsman's duel in this arc, possibly one of the best fights we will see in this arc, as Hodi, now Hyouzou is on the ES as well, expect other to follow.

Well as for the others, try to predict them, we will find them out soon, so the prediction will and and the discussion will start.

Franky vs. Ikaros Much - One sided for me in terms of being interesting, I just want Franky to provide more cool things for us, so we can look at them like Luffy and Chopper.

Brook vs. Zeo - This one is weird, it will be a strange fight, I did not expect it, though it kind of is interesting, since Zeo is a pretty interesting character.

Usopp vs. Daruma - This will be funny, as Usopp said kind of like a repeat of his earlier battle in Alabasta.

Chopper vs. Dosun - No real opinion for this one, it is the least interesting to me.

An obvious one should be:

Luffy vs Hody - Coming soon
 
Last edited:

Dylan21

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
30
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

Another obvious could be Chopper vs Daruma

I doubt Ikaros and Dosun are KO , so ... Franky vs Dosun , Usopp vs Ikaros . Zeo vs Nami could be a good one too. I fear Brook and Robin won't have a 1vs1 fight, they'll take care of the other fishmen.

I really like to see Caribou(with his crew possibly) join the fray too.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

I could actually see Zorro cooperation with Brook to fend of the poison, which shouldn't be that much off and a way to give Brook some time against a real foe.
 

Rosebullet Teacher

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

I think Usopp vs Ikaros would work cos Ikaros has got a bit of that scaredy cat vibe with his reactions to fire & as much as Usopps changed i think he still remembers that type of personality. I say Brook will just wholesale the minions the New World is were he'll get his big 1-on-1. & Chopper vs Daruma seems like a given but i think hes gonna have to od on ES to get a bigger body, so we can see more out of Chopper

FuS
 

neomaster121

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
815
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

I could actually see Zorro cooperation with Brook to fend of the poison, which shouldn't be that much off and a way to give Brook some time against a real foe.
not to put it down

but Zoro would never accept brookes help in a 1 on 1 swordman fight

he didn't want help when fighting mihawk

and im sure it would go against his pride as a swordsman to get help in a fight
this guy wants to be no1 swordsman not no1 swordsman with help from other swordsmen in crew
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

Luffy (and Fukaboshi) vs. Hody
Zoro vs. Hyouzou
Sanji and Jinbe vs. Wadatsumi
Chopper vs. Daruma

Those seem to be set, aren't they?

I guess Brook vs. Dosun and Nami vs. Zeo would be nice. also Robin vs. Much could be interesting if much becomes a monster.
 

Finale

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
527
Reaction score
100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

Yeah Nami vs Zeo. Nami uses her mirage abilities and Zeo does his camouflage thing and they are both good at manipulating people. I can see Ussop fighting Dosun and finally after all his pranks with a 10 ton hammer he will actually wield Dosun's hammer.
 

chess4

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
5,215
Reaction score
1,555
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

Yeah Nami vs Zeo. Nami uses her mirage abilities and Zeo does his camouflage thing and they are both good at manipulating people. I can see Ussop fighting Dosun and finally after all his pranks with a 10 ton hammer he will actually wield Dosun's hammer.
ha you are right.....almost forgot about 10 ton hammer
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

Battles update(It seems switching enemies would make it difficult to keep track):


Franky vs. Ikaros Much

Brook vs. Zeo

Usopp vs. Daruma

Chopper vs. Dosun

First post for more info^^

Most promising one seems to be Franky's, though it's kind of one sided, since I want to see what new things Franky has from Vegapunk.
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

I was surprised at Brook against Zeo, to be honest.

You know, because I can't see how it will be interesting and I strongly believe that Brook deserves a good fight after Ryumma fiasco.
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

So the two girls would pretty much just fight fodders and just be on back-up if ever one of the guys need help. I want another 2-on-2 from Chopper and Ussop tandem since I'm a fan of their fights way back in Alabasta. I'm expecting some fight switches during the battles though..
 

Rosebullet Teacher

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
Re: Straw Hat Pirates(and allies) vs New Fishman Pirates(and allies) [Possible match ups and discussion]

Yeah Nami vs Zeo. Nami uses her mirage abilities and Zeo does his camouflage thing and they are both good at manipulating people. I can see Ussop fighting Dosun and finally after all his pranks with a 10 ton hammer he will actually wield Dosun's hammer.
Eish! That would be so dope another one of his lies coming true! Im wondering have these commanders ever had serious fights they look like bullies & nothing more. Zeo is really funny but Brooks speed is gonna utterly destroy him i think the only time Brook is gonna use a named attack is when Zeo starts that chameleon shit


FuS
 

Luffy McDuck

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Predictions:
Nami & Robin vs The Swamp Thing
It would be boring if they just fought against mooks. They need a mini boss fight too and I want them to beat this Logia user.:p
 
Top