- Joined
- Aug 28, 2006
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Strawhats birthdays
I'm close to Chopper, while some ppl says I'm cute! :P
I'm close to Chopper, while some ppl says I'm cute! :P



I'm not born on any of their birthday though..
closest would be Nami, a few days difference but I don't reali like her >.> And Zoro is a scorpio..
no wonder he's all dark and mysterious. lmao.
robin is 18 as well.. she's been running from WG since she was 8 years old, for 10 years.. (if i'm not mistaken)..5il3nc3r said:Well, I'm pretty close to Nami-swan's b-day, being on the 9th of June.
I read somewhere that Robin's like 28 where all the others are around 18-20, is that true?
§ıĿ
7th July is my bday...damn she's older den me by 4 days 

celebrate!!!

yupp.... the same as Air-head Luffy xDMugen said:i already have the song but thanks anyways
anyways you don't share a birthday with anybody in One Piece?

eh? are u from Mexico? What does "El Cinco de Mayo" mean? What do u do? xDMugen said:did you know it's also a Mexican holiday ?
it's "El Cinco de Mayo"