Discussion Strongest character in One Piece?

princesscupincakes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Who's the most strongest guy in op ?

then what were you taking about when you said whitebeard?

august roa

Banned
Reaction score

that he was the strongest in one piece at the momment

princesscupincakes

Reaction score
Country
United States

jammer had already established that whitebeard and Shanks were the strongest amongst pirates on his chart

august roa

Banned
Reaction score

princesscupincakes said:
jammer had already established that whitebeard and Shanks were the strongest amongst pirates on his chart
omfg, i so sorry.

Jammer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria

. . . . . . I think my mind was just totally blown by that, it MADE SENSE!
wow that was unexpected: DON thanks-a-ton :smile-big

and I think the admirals should be placed at the I-st level cause when Luffy fought Aokiji they were on a totaly different level. And at the II-nd level of Marine power should go all the strong captains -> Smoker, Hina

so IMO luckily there is no STRONGEST person - they're a bunch of strong people with unknown outcome if they clash ;) and that's the nice part cause imagine the boredom if they could be ranked and then when someone fights you just look up the ranklist and say: oh yeah, but he's gonna win cause he is stronger"

there is also the thing with circumstances: imagine ace vs. aokiji fight. so fire melts ice, you say, but what if it just happens that it's rainy - ace would totaly lose. another example: nami vs smoker: smoker is stronger than nami but if she has the ability to control wind (can't quite remember if she actualy can do that with the Perfect clima tact) she would blow away his smoke and win

well the best part of One Piece is it being unpredictable :)

and back to the topic Ace should be at the II-nd level under Pirates: along with Luffy and Blackbeard

princesscupincakes

Reaction score
Country
United States

Ace himself would be, but wouldn't he be grouped into the Whitebeard Pirates?

bastukorv

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Who is dragon and when was he mentioned?

princesscupincakes

Reaction score
Country
United States

Dragon is first seen in Logue Town, he electricuted Buggy with a bolt of lightning when he was going to kill Luffy. He then caused the storm that quickly blew the Straw Hats away from Loguetown towards the Grandline entrance. And told Smoker not to get involved with Luffy's destiny as Pirate King. After that he was mentioned briefly in the Drum Island flashback at the meeting between Warpol and King Cobra.

Admiral Wolfpox

Reaction score

Whitebeard (Edward Newgate) is THE strongest man in the world! Do not underestimate him!! I know people are saying that he's the strongest pirate, but I believe he's also -- as Oda himself says -- the strongest man in the whole world.

This guy was able to match Gold Roger in a fight! Gold Roger! Ace is just one of this guy's captains! He tells Rockstar (who has a bounty almost as high as Luffy!) that he's just a snot-nosed kid! We have no idea what kind of power this guy has, but I'm sure he could whip Mihawk's a$* if he wanted to (even though I adore Mihawk)!

Whitebeard is the closest person to finding One Piece, too! That means he's the closest to becoming the King of the Pirates!

Sorry about all the exclamation marks...  ;)

Kami

The strongest person in he whole world is Whitebeard.

This is shown the first time he is met in the anime

or that might just be a title

princesscupincakes

Reaction score
Country
United States

After Kami's post I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel incredibly stupid that I missed that title before.

OP_overlord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

shanks is the man cause he can nock you down with his spirt he doesnt have to touch you but then it is enel, dragon , ace, aokiji, smoker, mihawk, WB, BB, Garp ...

Efreet

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score

i originally thought it was Whitebeard, but, i agree with OP_overlord, you see all these guys and you don't know who's stronger :darn

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States

kami's post is great but i think that is just a title now he is like garp they were stronger back in teh day if you look at him he has bandages and iv like things all around him with nurses he is old now still really strong but not the strongest and in the pic he looks dirty, i wounder if they move him inside when it rains (and if not they prob should cause that maybe why hes sick)

John M.D.

Reaction score

maybe WB held the title immediately after Gold Rogers death, and through time, people became used in calling him in that title but considering the state of his body (awww... look at him so full of bandages and resident nurses :blink), the healthier oldies (Garp, etc), and the "new guys" (Mihawk, Eneru, Donflamingo etc) I don't think he is the strongest... maybe second or third.

Efreet

Reaction score

i feel sorry for ol' Edward...all those stitches and that huge scar!!imagine what his mother would say..

Now,now, Edward!I told you not to hang out with that Gol and Shanks! :darn

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States

yeah i think that the new generation of supe strong is coming in with shanks, mihawk, BB, luffy, don flamingo, eneru, aokiji, dragon ...

sushi

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

you forgot zoro

king_crimson-

Reaction score
Country
Italy

well, when it comes to logia users, i don't think there is someone who is absolutely stronger than the others...it's just a matter of what element is strong or weak against another(uhm well, maybe wind if well trained...)...

I think dragon and whitebeard are the strongest

also, where is it said that mihawk can cut elements?

ax999

Reaction score
Country
United States

im personally concerned about the Gorosei. i mean, looking at every leader in one piece, most of them got there through being powerful, even the Admirals who dont necessarily have to be strong but just tactful (the exception of course is Spandam). You cant just dismiss them, they just might be be some of the strongest people in the one piece world... and they definatly are/used to be fighters, you can tell by their scars and at least one of them is built pretty well..