- Joined
- Nov 15, 2006
- Messages
- 1,990
- Reaction score
- 270
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Who's the most strongest guy in op ?
Bounties. I know that they tell your threat to the World Government, not your strength, but still, a high bounty means that you're pretty strong. I would say that whichever one of the Yonkou was second strongest, or if one of the Shichibukai happens to be stronger then the second strongest Yonkou, then that guy would become the strongest person in the world. We just don't know, so I assumed Shanks, because we saw him fight Whitebeard and hold his own, and because since he has ALOT of experience as a pirate, I figure that that might give him a bit of an edge. And he probably picked up a bit from Roger.
(Before anyone asks, I assume Buggy did too, but he didn't care because he only cared about treasure, not good fighting, and he probably got rusty or forgot while he was hanging around East Blue, the weakest sea, whereas Shanks only spent about a year there, so he didn't get too rusty.)
Bounties. I know that they tell your threat to the World Government, not your strength, but still, a high bounty means that you're pretty strong. I would say that whichever one of the Yonkou was second strongest, or if one of the Shichibukai happens to be stronger then the second strongest Yonkou, then that guy would become the strongest person in the world. We just don't know, so I assumed Shanks, because we saw him fight Whitebeard and hold his own, and because since he has ALOT of experience as a pirate, I figure that that might give him a bit of an edge. And he probably picked up a bit from Roger.
(Before anyone asks, I assume Buggy did too, but he didn't care because he only cared about treasure, not good fighting, and he probably got rusty or forgot while he was hanging around East Blue, the weakest sea, whereas Shanks only spent about a year there, so he didn't get too rusty.)