Re: Who's the most strongest guy in op ?
A few thoughts.
First, I'm pretty sure Robin said that Aokiji was the "marines strongest fighting force" or the "marines strongest fighter" or some phrase like that. Now do correct me if I'm wrong, since my memory isn't that great. But if that's the case, that does kinda settle that argument
Secondly, the gorosei. I've often wondered about them, what their strengths might be, where they come from and who choses them, etc. Focusing on that first query for a second, the facts that
a) multiple members of the gorosei have what appear to be battle scars on their bodies,
b) one of them carries a sword (apparently at all times since he had it during an informal chat with his buds in a very secure area),
and c) some of the gorosei appear to be well-muscled / physically powerful (that point may be a little bit less concrete/convincing, but even though it is perhaps circumstantial, i think it applies)
...all indicate to me that the gorosei are NOT merely administrators, but also physical combatants. And, based on what we know and have seen of where the strongest fighters in any organization usually reside in the command structure, I'd say it's a fairly safe bet to assume some (if not all) of the gorosei are some of the most powerful fighters on the planet, perhaps surpassing Aokiji even. Obviously it's still all conjecture at this point, but I'd say some of that evidence is rather convincing.
Also, quick little addendum. I'm willing to bet that the sword-wielding gorosei has a well-known 'named' blade, maybe one of the 3 cursed ones, and that'd be a cool tie-in with Zoro. Just a thought.
Sorry, a little off-topic. So, to bring it all back to the thread's actual topic....
Oda says Whitebeard is the strongest, end of story. Not that he WAS the strongest, or HAS BEEN the strongest, or is the strongest with an asterisk, or anything like that. Right now, HE IS THE STRONGEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
...strongest MAN..
Maybe there are some non-humans stronger than him (but that's probably pointless semantics lol). So yes, Whitebeard is the strongest, end of story. Sorry for repeating myself, but I felt it apt.