- Joined
- Apr 10, 2009
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The point of this thread is to get this forum back in motion. I'd hate to see fellow E21 fans disappear, after looking for them for so long.
I've listed four notable RBs and I wanna know what others think about which ones the best. Personally I'd say Yamato. I mean does that .01 seconds of difference in the 40-yard-dash of his and Sena's really matter? If i remember correctly it was stated somewhere that his speed is in the 4.4-4.3 range? and the Caesar's charge brings it up to like 4.1-3.9? either it was stated or I'm just making up stuff...
... I just believe the fact that he can gain so much extra yardage after being tackled that it just makes Sena's 4.2 look like a baby's run. Actually I think that Yamato and Panther are equal in running since Panther has shown to be extremely capable more than once. Well anyways who do you think's the best? 
I've listed four notable RBs and I wanna know what others think about which ones the best. Personally I'd say Yamato. I mean does that .01 seconds of difference in the 40-yard-dash of his and Sena's really matter? If i remember correctly it was stated somewhere that his speed is in the 4.4-4.3 range? and the Caesar's charge brings it up to like 4.1-3.9? either it was stated or I'm just making up stuff...
... I just believe the fact that he can gain so much extra yardage after being tackled that it just makes Sena's 4.2 look like a baby's run. Actually I think that Yamato and Panther are equal in running since Panther has shown to be extremely capable more than once. Well anyways who do you think's the best? 
Last edited: