Done Stuck on one part D; Help??

energizerbuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This is Otomental; I don't remember the chapter at the top of my head.
Anyways,
I couldn't figure out this part I have so far:

Otome (girl): Why did you label the dog and I the same!?!?
and then the arguing part has too much slang in it. :facepalm Which, I know about zero slang. Help?


 

Unproductive

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It has this feeling:
-------------------------

You're comparing me to a dog?

I know you don't think much of me,
but what are the hell are you trying to insinuate, you bastard!!
Then don't brag about kissing other guys!! (talk big about)
It's your fault for toying with a girl's heart!!

sfx: pushing pressing pushing pressing

----------------

Of note is the reordering of the girl's first two lines in the second speech panel.
 
Top