- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ok Idk where to start...
My biggest anger with togashi is that he creates some incredible characters and then he seems to forget about them and just keep going with the main plot.
Examples: Zushi - We get to see him for a whole arc and he stays together with killua and gon for a long time there.
Melody - she is the reason i made the topic, Man ever since I first came in touch with the series I always wanted to know more about her past and the Dark Sonata.
Before the bashing begins I know that togashi couldn't explore all the sub characters and he could have chosen to save their stories for later, BUT with all this story of dark continent and the chimeras I feel that we may never know about them anymore...
Come on Togashi forget the Dark continent and make a arc with melody's story
My biggest anger with togashi is that he creates some incredible characters and then he seems to forget about them and just keep going with the main plot.
Examples: Zushi - We get to see him for a whole arc and he stays together with killua and gon for a long time there.
Melody - she is the reason i made the topic, Man ever since I first came in touch with the series I always wanted to know more about her past and the Dark Sonata.
Before the bashing begins I know that togashi couldn't explore all the sub characters and he could have chosen to save their stories for later, BUT with all this story of dark continent and the chimeras I feel that we may never know about them anymore...
Come on Togashi forget the Dark continent and make a arc with melody's story



