- Joined
- Jan 30, 2022
- Messages
- 750
- Reaction score
- 1,296
- Age
- 26
- Country
-
i'll admit I had some money in this...call me sick ,but i found it funny and sad how the reddit is just full of suicidal posts.
As like this one my Story is also Similar to you. But When i reached to the Limits. Then i stopped working over and Leave the home and go to the Peaceful Place to release the Stress. Like 3,4 Days Spending on Different Places and in Nature i Got So much Relaxed. Suicidal Thoughts are Very Dangerous!!!Well, I'm not suicidal and I never tried to do that... but I often have thoughts about how I would do if I ever do it, like a painless way or making it look like an accident so nobody would ever know that I took my own life, shit like that.
And I did have some thoughts like "what's the point being here? Maybe being dead isn't so bad after all".
What really scared me was talking to a friend of mine who is kind of suicidal... we were talking and we think very much alike over a lot of stuff. It was last week and it really got on my head.
Not a really helpful reminder, but coolEveryone will die, eventually.
No need to rush the process.