Supernovae Timeskip Poster

beck26

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
309
Reaction score
74
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
When I look at the poster, I wonder which Yonkou crew they've joined, if they have joined one. What I imagine:

- X drake after being defeated by someone working for Kaidou, realize he was to weak and couldn't survive on his own. So he ended up joining the Red-Hair pirates. He even change to the appropriate hair-cut.
- Basil Hawkins, the magician using his cards to read fate seems a good fit for the Blackbeard pirates who're also strong believer in fate.
- Kid I imagine him deciding to form is own yonkou type fleet, with him at the head and killer becoming is first division commander, with his own ship and crew.
- Capone Bege with is mafia type/presentation might have joined Big Mam, since her way to protect her islands, remind also of a mafia type of protection were you pay for your protection and will suffer greatly if your late on your payment. So he probably leaves in confort on one island is "guarding" on her behalf.
- Urouge and
- Scratchmen Apoo, I can't really decide, one would have to end up with Kaido, and the other probably having been beaten and mostly hiding on some mostly deserted island.

Do you think the supernova joined a yonkou crew, and if yes which one?
no disrespect bro. but i dont think anyone would join a yonkou in all of supernovas.

if i could give a supernova-yonkou conection though, i would say jewelrey bonney is somehow related to big mam (her mom? sister of lola....charlotte linlin, charlotte lola and charlotte bonney?)

and bonney might be a whitebeard pirate before she formed a crew in my own theory.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
When I look at the poster, I wonder which Yonkou crew they've joined, if they have joined one. What I imagine:

- X drake after being defeated by someone working for Kaidou, realize he was to weak and couldn't survive on his own. So he ended up joining the Red-Hair pirates. He even change to the appropriate hair-cut.
- Basil Hawkins, the magician using his cards to read fate seems a good fit for the Blackbeard pirates who're also strong believer in fate.
- Kid I imagine him deciding to form is own yonkou type fleet, with him at the head and killer becoming is first division commander, with his own ship and crew.
- Capone Bege with is mafia type/presentation might have joined Big Mam, since her way to protect her islands, remind also of a mafia type of protection were you pay for your protection and will suffer greatly if your late on your payment. So he probably leaves in confort on one island is "guarding" on her behalf.
- Urouge and
- Scratchmen Apoo, I can't really decide, one would have to end up with Kaido, and the other probably having been beaten and mostly hiding on some mostly deserted island.

Do you think the supernova joined a yonkou crew, and if yes which one?
I liked your hypothesis but actually I doubt they joined an emperor's crew,yet it may be that at least one of them did that.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I also believe that any of the supernova joined actually ANY Yonkou. In most cases, I think they came to disrupt that.
Capone probably transformed that black maze in his homebase, Apoo probably learned how to SkyWalk and Bonney probable escaped already.

I've faith that each of them have a big role to play at some point in this story.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
but the fact that apoo wasn't mentioned is a very important hint. I wonder whether he joined the shichibukai as well (although i doubt that) or whether he did something else,sucha s being defeated or joined the wg somehow.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The fact that he was drawn still means something. Not being mentioned is not something actually to consider since Brownbeard is not the best sources on the manga that we have. And the fact that He mention each of them as the worst generation means that each one had done something bad or the epithet would be other.
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
uhm,bonney was drawn too,but in the new databook her bounty hasn't grown,it isn't even mentioned. for bonney,the only option I'd allow to let her still around (notwithstanding akainu captured her) is that the revolutionaries freed her (in the picture,she is wearing the revolutary hood...)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There is a reason to no being mention: To be kept in secret until something is revealed.
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Full-ACK. Oda didn't reveal Ace's bounty in the data book, either, although he thought about. So he made it being revealed on Ace's wanted poster in the "One Piece Ten" exhibit as attraction.
 
Top