Surprise! Class is in Session! Naruto 440 Review

Naruto's miraculous healing: What say you?

  • It was explained quite clearly in the past.

    Votes: 17 20.0%
  • I think I understand why, but I'm not quite sure...:blink

    Votes: 12 14.1%
  • BS all the way. Kishi is breaking his own rules:mad

    Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Dude, who cares? The action's starting again:D

    Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Minato's gone!!!!!:crying

    Votes: 16 18.8%

  • Total voters
    85

1TrueSensei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Shocked to see me are you? Well, the 1TrueSensei likes to keep his class on its toes. But in all seriousness, I'm glad I was able to do a review this week. Hope it's better than the one I did last week. Since much didn't happen this week, it's more analysis than summary, but there was quite a bit to analyze. So, enough with the intro, and on to the review. Hope you enjoy, and as always feedback is more than welcome:D

*edit* Aww, crap. Just noticed that I messed up on the lesson numbers *kicks himself in the back of the head* Don't ask how I just did that. Look at my sig: "Beyond the impossible..." lol. But seriously, pardon the typos.



































Chapter Grade: B-/B
The pacing of the story did seem rushed like I mentioned, which is the main reason why the grade is lower than it's been in some weeks. But I did like the amount of stuff Kishi managed to stuff in 17 pages. He gets my respect for that if for nothing else lol. And the panel on the last page made up for much. The moon hanging in the sky, with one opponent in the air and one on the ground. It's (I can't even count how often I've used this word in this arc) epic, and symbolic to a point because it's almost as if Pein and Naruto have now switched places. Naruto is confident and strong, while Pein is somewhat unsure. Kishi has a way of slipping these little moments in that make the story more enjoyable.
 
Last edited:

1TrueSensei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

vick86

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

kai-uchiha

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
190
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

1TrueSensei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

seya

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
421
Reaction score
34
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:
Top