- Joined
- Jan 2, 2022
- Messages
- 354
- Reaction score
- 397
- Country
-
Suzaku negs the fodder 12
The thing with that is if she can affect his organs, she should have the stats to match, considering that she saved Lucy from Mercphobia would indicate she can react to his speed. We just don’t know where Suzaku stands now since he is absent for most of the arc.I'm sure Brandish is capable of affecting Suzaku's organs, however, I'm even more sure that Suzaku would defeat her in an instant, before she could even use her magic.
The difference in base attributes here is too great for Brandish to react.
I believe Suzaku does this with almost all Spriggans, except for the most powerful ones, which he would have more difficulty dealing with.
Just on the "organ burst". Assuming her magic would even work on someone as strong as (on guard) Suzaku, Brandish has never pin pointed and affected organs in actual combat.I'm sure Brandish is capable of affecting Suzaku's organs, however, I'm even more sure that Suzaku would defeat her in an instant, before she could even use her magic.
The difference in base attributes here is too great for Brandish to react.
I believe Suzaku does this with almost all Spriggans, except for the most powerful ones, which he would have more difficulty dealing with.
That still counts for Natsu’s case as he was not off guard and ready for combat, meaning her magic scales. August would obviously allow her to heal him. Her magic is strong enough to harm even a full power Dragon God, as Suzaku can’t even harm a nerfed, weaker Dragon God.Just on the "organ burst". Assuming her magic would even work on someone as strong as (on guard) Suzaku, Brandish has never pin pointed and affected organs in actual combat.
The only cases of pin point manipulation was on (off guard) Natsu's organ which was already under her magic, and on August's wound which happened outside combat as well.
Either way, Brandish dies before she can blink. Natsu even in round two couldn't comprehend Suzaku's speed, dude easily has the best combat feats from a non dragon character in the series so far, bar maybe DF Natsu.