Fantasy - Suzaku vs Irene Belserion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Suzaku vs Irene Belserion

Who wins???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia

The Red Dragon
vs

Queen of the Dragons
I bet you all saw this coming :3c

Suzaku gets hungry and wants to eat Irene since he sensed her nearby.

Irene wants to spank that boy over her thighs to teach him a lesson about respecting his elders.

Round 1: Suzaku vs Human Irene
Round 2: Suzaku vs Dragon Irene

Last edited:

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
For me, still wait and see the end of the fight to understand Suzaku's real might. This fight can only be stated in Round 1 currently as we haven't seen Suzaku's climax level.

Selene, without being serious, could be Eileen's level who pushed back, while hidding her DS's magic nature, an amusing Acnologia who was impressed until asking her name. For me, actually, I put both Suzaku and Eileen close in level, as they resist well against amusing allmighties foes portrayed around equals (still put Acnologia slightly above DG until now).

Eileen can cast enchants in same way Selene used in first round against Suzaku, and Suzaku can slash through like he did. Both need to get serious (Round 2). And we still don't know Suzaku's real strength for now. Selene and Eileen are close in mind : arrogant, allmighty, some psychotic when they are push to get serious. A fight between these two (Eileen vs Suzaku) can be the same scenario as the one in chapter 81. The difference, I think, is that Selene must have more hidden power in reserve than Eileen, just like Acnologia had.

For me, they are currently match. If Suzaku can do something against a serious Selene, I will give him my vote. If he won't resist anymore, I will stay in Eileen's matching level, which is, for me, on top of the Manga (in that way, Suzaku did well and he has nothing else to prove even if he falls soon).

My vote should be more precise vs August who can't use his hax to Copy Magic without tool. August is strong even without his speciality, but I think Suzaku can put a win against him.

Last edited:

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
irene for now
i put suzaku on giant gajeel level

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Suzaku should take it, assuming he isn't just another Hakune or Yokai chick. This isn't like a match with August where Suzaku just has a method to get around hax, here Suzaku can exploit Eileen's weakness entirely with DS magic, oneshotting her as soon as she goes dragon. And unlike Erza, he's more than fast enough to get the first strike on Eileen as soon as she transforms, assuming he can't just tank the bone-breaking swipe outright, which he can probably do given he tanked Selene's attack.

It'd have to come down to human Eileen vs Suzaku, and nothing about human Eileen tells me she has a chance against him. I guess we'll see when he's actually defeated but right now it's looking like he takes this handily

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
Suzaku should take it, assuming he isn't just another Hakune or Yokai chick. This isn't like a match with August where Suzaku just has a method to get around hax, here Suzaku can exploit Eileen's weakness entirely with DS magic, oneshotting her as soon as she goes dragon. And unlike Erza, he's more than fast enough to get the first strike on Eileen as soon as she transforms, assuming he can't just tank the bone-breaking swipe outright, which he can probably do given he tanked Selene's attack.

It'd have to come down to human Eileen vs Suzaku, and nothing about human Eileen tells me she has a chance against him. I guess we'll see when he's actually defeated but right now it's looking like he takes this handily
Suzaku is perfect against August, with his sword and his high-level attributes, insane speed. August immunity hax his main skill is nothing here, so that Suzaku can cut magic.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Suzaku is perfect against August, with his sword and his high-level attributes, insane speed. August immunity hax his main skill is nothing here, so that Suzaku can cut magic.
Yeah, he is, and even so he's an even bigger threat to Eileen in that he can oneshot her most powerful form.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Sukazu easily.

Suzaku destroyed x793 Erza without even trying. While x792 Erza was able to hold her own against human Eileen.
DS magic allows him to one shot dragon Eileen. He's easily fast enough to dodge physical blows from Eileen, which even if they hit should be tankable by Suzaku, considering he tanked attacks from Selene.

Low diff Eileen's human form. One shots Eileen's dragon form.

Loke

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hard to say. Selene has only been toying with dude thus far.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Suzaku destroyed x793 Erza without even trying. While x792 Erza was able to hold her own against human Eileen.
Just like Suzaku holds his own against Selene.
Selene and Eileen were playing in the first part of the fight. It's part of their arrogant mind. Acnologia was also the same. Turning invincible makes them cocky.

This toying Selene was perhaps Eileen's level and Suzaku barely matched her, breaking spells and hurts her. It's great for sure. But let see the real level of Suzaku against a serious Selene and then, I will see. For now, I can't decide.

Eileen played, making flower with the swords used to match Laxus. She was and still is on another level from current Erza, in same condition. Suzaku seems different from Selene, Acnologia and Eileen in his way to fight : he seems more focus even at the beginning. Both women are overconfident in their allmight. With same focus, Eileen could have killed Erza as easily as Suzaku did at the beginning. Same for Aldo God Seed with Natsu : he played and let Natsu growing his power until Dragon Force and more. Suzaku is a focus kenshi, making critical strikes without restriction, just like Laxus did in his way to fight Erza : he used RL from the beginning until the end as he wanted to destroy her.

For me, I currently put them around. Still wait and see Suzaku's feat vs serious Selene to decide.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
IMO Suzaku.

both rounds with low diff, maybe mid.

Sukazu easily.

DS magic allows him to one shot dragon Eileen. He's easily fast enough to dodge physical blows from Eileen, which even if they hit should be tankable by Suzaku, considering he tanked attacks from Selene.

Low diff Eileen's human form. One shots Eileen's dragon form.
pretty much this.

Suzaku is also radiating stronger vibes than Irene, at least to me.

not saying Irene is weak though.

she is pretty strong too but there is always someone stronger, especially when you're not the main villain.

Last edited:

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Suzaku hurt a God tier he stomps and I honestly don't see Irene even hurting Selene

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Except he is not since Brandish by her own statements is fodder to Irene.
Brandish might be, someone who can box Aldoron equally isn't.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish might be, someone who can box Aldoron equally isn't.
Brandish casually made Gajeel strong enough to do that lmao. Irene >>> G.Brandish >= G.Gajeel. GG is weaker than Itene since he is only Brandish level or below.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Giant Gajeel is the combined efforts of Gajeel and Brandish. It's above Brandish alone.

And honestly, with a slayer advantage.... You only have to be Erza level to bring down Irene's dragon form. Of which, giant Gajeel is certainly above.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Brandish casually made Gajeel strong enough to do that lmao. Irene >>> G.Brandish >= G.Gajeel. GG is weaker than Itene since he is only Brandish level or below.
So? All she did was make him big. She couldn't do anything after.

GG steps on Irene then calls it a day.

Unless Irene >>> Aldoron......(?) :super

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
springgans seems still to be the thing. brandish causally making gajeel handle dragon aldo. irene still being alive.

i wouldnt count them out yet.

irene being erza mother, will most likely get special treatment too

ah same thing about base ds being >> ds in dragon form
lol

Suzaku is also radiating stronger vibes than Irene, at least to me.
i dont think anyone had stronger vibes than august irene (other than aconolgia). people were just sh!tting looking at them. suzaku seems focused to hust selene while irene was causal witgh aconologia. still shocked aconologia, before throwing him into the ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.