- Joined
- Apr 16, 2009
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 8
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm trying to clean a manga using the tank raw so the quality is pretty good already.
I'm not going for a complete HQ(i suck at redoing the gray parts) or at least not yet but i was wondering what should be done to keep most of the original art and still get rid of the remaining noise.
I'm using surface blur and denoise filter at the moment but i'm not satisfied with the outcome.
I tried topaz but it messes up the page too much.
Before suggesting a better leveling.. I can't get rid of it just by using level
I'm not going for a complete HQ(i suck at redoing the gray parts) or at least not yet but i was wondering what should be done to keep most of the original art and still get rid of the remaining noise.
I'm using surface blur and denoise filter at the moment but i'm not satisfied with the outcome.
I tried topaz but it messes up the page too much.
Before suggesting a better leveling.. I can't get rid of it just by using level
