- Joined
- Dec 27, 2006
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What do you guys think will happen to Ashirogi Muto's latest running series, Tanto? Will it make an anime? Or will it get cancelled?
Personally, I see a possible chance of Tanto getting cancelled... ...because of this: http://www.onemanga.com/Bakuman/9/18/! (Dunno if anyone has mentioned this, I didn't dig the old board discussions) I mean, it's very likely imo. Nizuma could very well become the most popular author in jump with Natural+ and Crow, and he doesn't seem to like Tanto as much as Detective Trap or Money and Intelligence. I bet he would want to compete with Ashirogi Muto in his best genre.
What do you guys think?
Personally, I see a possible chance of Tanto getting cancelled... ...because of this: http://www.onemanga.com/Bakuman/9/18/! (Dunno if anyone has mentioned this, I didn't dig the old board discussions) I mean, it's very likely imo. Nizuma could very well become the most popular author in jump with Natural+ and Crow, and he doesn't seem to like Tanto as much as Detective Trap or Money and Intelligence. I bet he would want to compete with Ashirogi Muto in his best genre.
What do you guys think?