- Joined
- Oct 22, 2008
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
[SPOILER if you haven't read chapters 406-newest]
It was stated earlier by Isshin that Aizen's new powerlevel could not be perceived by him.
In the latest chapters, it seems no one can read Ichigo's reiatsu either, whether or not this is the same concept, and Ichigo being way beyond Aizen in ability, or it is as Aizen describes a conversion to physical strength, is unknown yet. At least I do not believe Aizen has figured out the correct theory yet.
But what I think is weird, is that Tatsuki can sense Aizen's reiatsu clearly, http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/24565756/8
and also the fact that Kubo is making a deal of this in the latest chapters, I theorize that Tatsuki has a huge dormant power that will be introduced in the next arc or later, a level on par with Ichigo before the training.
so thinking that all people with spiritual perception can feel the spiritual pressure, but only those on the same level can actually feel the reiatsu.
It was stated earlier by Isshin that Aizen's new powerlevel could not be perceived by him.
this he figures is because you can't perceive it unless your on the same level, which we figure out a couple of pages later that Ichigo is capable of.No matter how much I fought and slashed at him, it felt like there was nothing there
Maybe the only ones capable of perceiving the power of Aizen the way he is now are those standing in the same place as him
http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/Bleach-Chapter-406/03.png.php
In the latest chapters, it seems no one can read Ichigo's reiatsu either, whether or not this is the same concept, and Ichigo being way beyond Aizen in ability, or it is as Aizen describes a conversion to physical strength, is unknown yet. At least I do not believe Aizen has figured out the correct theory yet.
But what I think is weird, is that Tatsuki can sense Aizen's reiatsu clearly, http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/24565756/8
and also the fact that Kubo is making a deal of this in the latest chapters, I theorize that Tatsuki has a huge dormant power that will be introduced in the next arc or later, a level on par with Ichigo before the training.
So Isshin can't feel Aizen but Tatsuki can.Humans without spiritual perception cannot feel my power
Spiritual bodies cannot bear my power
http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/Bleach-Chapter-409/21.png.php
so thinking that all people with spiritual perception can feel the spiritual pressure, but only those on the same level can actually feel the reiatsu.
Last edited: