- Joined
- Aug 16, 2009
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 406
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Now I know you guys are tired of me putting up new threads in the fantasy fight area... but I am curious about this one...
Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, Sai vs. Danzou, Orochimaru, Deidara, Fu, Torune
==============================================
Rules & Protocols====
=Everything seen by these people so far can be used
=Oro can use the Hydra Tech
=Kakashi can use MS
=Naruto can go into any tailed for up to the 6th Tail
=(This next one is a bit of a plothole)Naruto can also use the RS Cloak
=Naruto may use Sage Mode
=Danzou can use Wood Element (and by extension Water & Earth Element as well, plus 10 Izanagi
=Oro is limited to summoning the 1st Hokage & the 2nd Hokage
=The 2nd Hokage can not use Edo Tensei
==============================================
Naruto starts in Sage Mode- He already has every summon that accompanied him in the Pein battle with him and pre-summoned
Kakashi starts in MS- He has his dogs around him as well
Danzou can use Shisui's Genjutsu- But only once during the course of battle, not against Naruto or Kakashi (Jinchuruuki & MS user), and I know Naruto can be effected by it, but for the sake of the thread he cannot effected in this circumstance...
Orochimaru starts with Edo Tensei- Only the 1st & 2nd Hokage, 2nd Hokage may not use Edo Tensei
Sai starts in the air on an ink dragon or whatever
Yamato & Sakura are in the back of Kakashi & Naruto as support (long range Mokuton & Medic-Nin)
==============================================
They are in the very center of the forest of death...
They are approximately 30 meters away from each other in one of the forest few clearings... so the fight starts in the open, but can quickly go deep in the forest...
==============================================
I hope you fun with the discussions, and like always I will join in...
THANKS FOR THE INPUT... I'VE HEARD AND I HAVE MADE THIS ALTERATION...
TEAM KAKASHI VS. DANZO, OROCHIMARU, DEIDARA, FU, TORUNE
Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, Sai vs. Danzou, Orochimaru, Deidara, Fu, Torune
==============================================
Rules & Protocols====
=Everything seen by these people so far can be used
=Oro can use the Hydra Tech
=Kakashi can use MS
=Naruto can go into any tailed for up to the 6th Tail
=(This next one is a bit of a plothole)Naruto can also use the RS Cloak
=Naruto may use Sage Mode
=Danzou can use Wood Element (and by extension Water & Earth Element as well, plus 10 Izanagi
=Oro is limited to summoning the 1st Hokage & the 2nd Hokage
=The 2nd Hokage can not use Edo Tensei
==============================================
Naruto starts in Sage Mode- He already has every summon that accompanied him in the Pein battle with him and pre-summoned
Kakashi starts in MS- He has his dogs around him as well
Danzou can use Shisui's Genjutsu- But only once during the course of battle, not against Naruto or Kakashi (Jinchuruuki & MS user), and I know Naruto can be effected by it, but for the sake of the thread he cannot effected in this circumstance...
Orochimaru starts with Edo Tensei- Only the 1st & 2nd Hokage, 2nd Hokage may not use Edo Tensei
Sai starts in the air on an ink dragon or whatever
Yamato & Sakura are in the back of Kakashi & Naruto as support (long range Mokuton & Medic-Nin)
==============================================
They are in the very center of the forest of death...
They are approximately 30 meters away from each other in one of the forest few clearings... so the fight starts in the open, but can quickly go deep in the forest...
==============================================
I hope you fun with the discussions, and like always I will join in...
THANKS FOR THE INPUT... I'VE HEARD AND I HAVE MADE THIS ALTERATION...
TEAM KAKASHI VS. DANZO, OROCHIMARU, DEIDARA, FU, TORUNE
Last edited: