- Joined
- Aug 16, 2009
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 406
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
There are alot of theories concerning each and every deceased member of Team Minato, most of these theories are on them not being deceased or something else just as wild
After looking at some wild theories, I think that I can connect every member to Kakashi and why he is such an effective fighter aside from his own natural talents.
I'm going to list all known theories and then I will let you know what I think at the end...
-1- Rin is part of the Inuzaka clan ---- She has markings on her face, it could explain why Kakashi uses dogs as Summons, they could have previously been hers
-2- (You all saw it Coming) Obito is Tobi ---- I'm pretty sure everyone knows this one
-3- Kakashi has a powerful seal on his mouth placed by his father, with a power so destructive and effective it is not allowed to be used in the village or around allies, and by using the seal it will kill him as well
-4- Kakashi's father also had the seal and it split his body and soul -- His soul is
is what Kakashi talked to after the battle with Pein, and his body became a servant for death, and is the Death God used by Minato and Sarutobi (REALLY FARFETCHED, I KNOW -- but I like this one, its very good story material)
-5- Kakashi has Obito's Sharingan and his Katon, He has Rin's Dog Squad and the Doton that Comes with, He has the 4th's Attitude and Rasengan, and Has his Father's looks, Chakra Blade, and Possibly Seal
-6- Rin is alive (Kakashi just doesn't know) ---- Rin is alive and will be the next Akatsuki member with a squadron of demonic dogs, more ferocious than anything we've seen out of Kiba's camp
-7- The Supposed Seal in Kakashi's mouth is a wide area soul absorbtion seal, which he absorbs with explosive force and jumpstarts the transformation into a Shinigami
Remember these are all theories -- most of them except for #6 Tie them to Kakashi, and I put these theories together in one thread to hopefully create some interesting discussion
Only Theory #'s 3, 4, and 7 Came from myself, at least a majority of those three did
So what do you think, is Kakashi the embodiment of Team Minato
After looking at some wild theories, I think that I can connect every member to Kakashi and why he is such an effective fighter aside from his own natural talents.
I'm going to list all known theories and then I will let you know what I think at the end...
-1- Rin is part of the Inuzaka clan ---- She has markings on her face, it could explain why Kakashi uses dogs as Summons, they could have previously been hers
-2- (You all saw it Coming) Obito is Tobi ---- I'm pretty sure everyone knows this one
-3- Kakashi has a powerful seal on his mouth placed by his father, with a power so destructive and effective it is not allowed to be used in the village or around allies, and by using the seal it will kill him as well
-4- Kakashi's father also had the seal and it split his body and soul -- His soul is
is what Kakashi talked to after the battle with Pein, and his body became a servant for death, and is the Death God used by Minato and Sarutobi (REALLY FARFETCHED, I KNOW -- but I like this one, its very good story material)
-5- Kakashi has Obito's Sharingan and his Katon, He has Rin's Dog Squad and the Doton that Comes with, He has the 4th's Attitude and Rasengan, and Has his Father's looks, Chakra Blade, and Possibly Seal
-6- Rin is alive (Kakashi just doesn't know) ---- Rin is alive and will be the next Akatsuki member with a squadron of demonic dogs, more ferocious than anything we've seen out of Kiba's camp
-7- The Supposed Seal in Kakashi's mouth is a wide area soul absorbtion seal, which he absorbs with explosive force and jumpstarts the transformation into a Shinigami
Remember these are all theories -- most of them except for #6 Tie them to Kakashi, and I put these theories together in one thread to hopefully create some interesting discussion
Only Theory #'s 3, 4, and 7 Came from myself, at least a majority of those three did
So what do you think, is Kakashi the embodiment of Team Minato