Team Seven

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
This is my spin of what will happen when Naruto gets back to Konoha...(More or less, why Sasuke is there? I have no clue...But he has to)



It has a bit of drama :D
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, you're such a Sasuke fan E-nat, but I do understand why you are, and you do have legit reasons for it. Anyways, overall I think you did a fairly good job. The concept was good, and the coloring is decent, although the hard core Naruto fans probably won't like the concept. Of course with Naruto's unique healing abilities, something like that should heal itself fairly quickly, so they shouldn't be to upset. Well, keep up the good work E-nat, and I hope next year you'll make more progress. It's been cool getting to know your style of art, and the personality you put into it. I really enjoy your creations, and they always seem to amuse me, so I've definitely taken a liking to your art.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Very good fant art, the lines is nice too :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Thanx a lot ^^


Jaime, I ve taken a liking to your way of writing (comments and messages). you can talk about so many different things and make them look related :D
Gotta learn from you, I can only rant at the moment (no versatility of topics there, but like you I read a lot.). Lolz
 
Top